Hi, how can we help?
Find the answers to your questions about how to get started and use Dify. Feel free to contact us if you need any help.
Frequently asked questions
Who can get a Dify Wallet account?
You must be at least 18 years old and have a Spanish ID card.
What services are included in the Dify Wallet?
You have a primary account for making payments and transfers, and a virtual card for online shopping. You can link your card to Google Pay. In addition, you are encouraged to sign up for Dify Cashback here.
How and where can I use my Dify virtual card?
You can make payments on any online platform where Mastercard® is accepted. Adding your card to Google Pay allows you to use Dify at any contactless payment terminal. ATM withdrawals are available at ATMs offering contactless cash withdrawals.
How do I get started with Dify?
How secure is the Dify Wallet?
Your security is very important to us. With your personal password, only you can access your account through the app on your phone. In addition:
- We identify you via biometric controls
- We monitor for unusual activity
- We have the OWASP level 2 security accreditation
- We use internal control mechanisms to restrict access to your data
- As a payment institution, our service provider Pocopay AS is compliant with EU regulations and is regulated and authorized by the Estonian FSA
How much does a Dify Wallet account cost?
Most of the services are free of charge, such as: using your virtual card, checking your account, and much more. Have a look at the pricelist.
How do I link my Dify Cashback and Dify Wallet accounts?
To link your accounts, open your Dify Cashback profile using the Opera browser and go to the Dify tab. Click “Connect to Dify” and open the QR scanner in your Dify app. You can find the QR scanner under “Cashback.” Follow the instructions from there and your accounts will be linked right away.
How can I change my passcode?
To change your passcode, just follow these steps:
1. Open your Dify application
2. Click Sign in
3. Where it asks you to enter your passcode, tap Forgot passcode?
4. Enter your phone number and press Continue
5. Enter your DNI number
6. Enter a new 4-digit numeric passcode
7. Repeat the passcode (This is your new passcode, please remember it)
8. You will be sent an SMS with 6 digits to confirm the operation, please enter that code in the application
9. You will be redirected to the home screen of the application. Exit the application, open it again, and log in with your phone number and new passcode (Step 6).
From which countries can I receive transfers?
You can currently receive transfers to your account from any bank or financial institution registered in SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area). However, your bank may not allow you to send money to banks outside of Spain. To change this option you must contact your bank.
For a complete list of countries and territories which are part of the Single Euro Payments Area, click here.